Monday, November 5, 2012

Here I am, in paradise :D

I made it to Brazil! I've been here for about two weeks now (crazy!) and I'm finally getting settled in. I've been going out with new friends and trying to get my sleep schedule on track with everyone here. I even started to going to the gym down the street by myself! I can't wait to really understand the language and be able to live here like I want to. However, the way things are, I am still enjoying myself. I get to live with my best friend and her baby girl! Lia! She is so beautiful and growing so fast! What a privilege it is to be here. I'm so grateful for everyone in my life who has made me strong enough to do this, and reassured me every step of the way. I love my friends, family and life. I thank whatever gods may be for so wonderfully blessing me :)
Let's go to the beach, beach lets go to the beach...

No comments:

Post a Comment